Care for a monthly update?
- Day in the life: Plum Village 2/2
- Lost in Translation – Communicating meaning
- This is Water
- The Art of Conscious Living
- What’s your vision for the rest of your life?
- Zeppelin, timing, and the desire for control
- Integrating Head & Heart Part II
- Reflection on 2012
- The interference of judgment
- Being Peace
Monthly Archives: October 2011
There are a variety of definitions of mindfulness, but they all pretty much agree on one thing: practicing mindfulness leads to an increased awareness. If the ‘how’ centers around mindful practice, it is perhaps more relevant here to explore some … Continue reading
Aldous Huxley once wrote: There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self Over the last few years I’ve noticed a mental shift, whereby I’ve begun questioning many facets of my … Continue reading
I was asked the following question recently: “What’s your vision for the rest of your life?” Not an easy one to answer. Everyone has their own interpretation of things like “I want to make a difference in the world” or … Continue reading