Care for a monthly update?
- Zeppelin, timing, and the desire for control
- Kyoto: Contemplating stillness
- Who is playing the piano?
- Swaziland: Harmonizing nature
- Wake Up!
- Desiring Praise: Emptying the Dishwasher
- Integrating Head & Heart Part II
- Being Peace
- Too busy? Try asking 4 questions
- Talking like a human: Avoiding stateless communication
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Greetings from Southern France. I’m in Plum Village for the next three months, embarking on the next chapter of what is shaping up to be quite a journey. I’m here for a variety of reasons, primary of which is to … Continue reading
In Getting Things Done, productivity guru David Allen says that to be a high-performing CEO you have to first learn how to handle buying cat food. Cat food? Yes. Why? Because if you can’t deal skillfully with the minute details … Continue reading