Care for a monthly update?
- The interference of judgment
- What’s your vision for the rest of your life?
- Sharing your adventures ain’t easy
- Talking like a human: Avoiding stateless communication
- New Year Aspirations for 2012
- Kyoto: Contemplating stillness
- Deepening my (piano) practice
- Lost in Translation – Communicating meaning
- Being Peace
- Raising awareness
Tag Archives: Atlantic
I read an article last March in the Atlantic magazine that had me thinking about conversations, and what it means to be human. The author of the article heads to the annual Turing Test, which, (paraphrasing the article) brings together … Continue reading