Care for a monthly update?
- Talking like a human: Avoiding stateless communication
- Day in the life: Deer Park 4/4
- Lost in Translation – Communicating meaning
- One year anniversary: Lessons Learned
- Day in the life: Deer Park 1/4
- Firing your 6am coach
- What’s your vision for the rest of your life?
- Berlin: Chasing Freedom
- Deepening my (piano) practice
- Swaziland: Harmonizing nature
Tag Archives: Awareness
There are a variety of definitions of mindfulness, but they all pretty much agree on one thing: practicing mindfulness leads to an increased awareness. If the ‘how’ centers around mindful practice, it is perhaps more relevant here to explore some … Continue reading
Aldous Huxley once wrote: There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self Over the last few years I’ve noticed a mental shift, whereby I’ve begun questioning many facets of my … Continue reading