Care for a monthly update?
- How long can you hold attention?
- Personal Ngram
- Day in the life: Deer Park 2/4
- Talking like a human: Avoiding stateless communication
- Desiring Praise: Emptying the Dishwasher
- Integrating Head & Heart Part II
- Reflection on 2012
- 2013 Aspirations
- Sharing your adventures ain’t easy
- Who’s driving your bus?
Tag Archives: Travel
Berlin is the third multi-media story about travel. You can read about the impetus for this here Chasing Freedom The city: Berlin has seen its fair share of conflict over the years. But as LP eloquently said: “A global influx … Continue reading
Swazliland will be the second multi-media story about travel. You can read about the impetus for this here Harmonizing nature The country: Swaziland has the lowest life expectancy worldwide at 32 years of age, and half of all those in their … Continue reading
Kyoto, Japan will be the first location where I tell a multi-media story about travel. You can read about the impetus for this here Contemplating stillness The city: If you’re unfamiliar with it, this brief description is pretty spot on. … Continue reading